GINCO Tools & Training is a follow-up project in response to the needs revealed in GINCO surveys and research.
Its aims are:
- To improve the quality of provision and delivery of international continuous professional development courses for adult education staff;
- To contribute to the professionalisation of trainers and organisers running European in-service training (IST) courses for adult education staff.
The main activities in the two years of funding are:
- Developing a wide range of training and support materials to cover the specific needs of the European IST training providers and those who may wish to internationalise their local in-service training course offers.
- Developing and piloting a modular Grundtvig course for (potential) Grundtvig course organisers: “How to organise high quality competence-based Grundtvig courses”.
- Six partner institutions from five European countries.
- Project coordination: Alden Biesen, Belgium
- Funded by the European Lifelong Learning Programme Grundtvig
- Duration: 10/12 – 09/14
- All GINCO T&T activities and material will be published on the GINCO website.