Implementing an innovative, mentored internship scheme in cultural and creative (CC) sectors to boost the innovation potential of high education institutions and companies, foster an entrepreneurial mind-set in students and promote entrepreneurship.
- Bringing universities and businesses together, encouraging existing CC entrepreneurs to become mentors and pass on their skills to support tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
- Providing students in CC majors with access to business, including CC SMEs, opportunities to develop business projects and new professional paths.
- It benefits high education institutes through links with CC business and business by partnership with specialist high education departments in order to develop new sector specific services/products/prototypes with commercialisation potential that benefit from state of the art academic research/knowledge.
- Eleven partners from seven European different countries.
- Project coordination: University College London Centre for Applied Archaeology
- Funded by the Directorate: Lifelong learning: higher education and international affairs
- Duration: 01/2013- 06/2014
- Website: www.educckate.eu